Folks in ESPN tell me the last time that the top seeded teams met in the Super Bowl the calendar showed the year 1993. This makes it that much harder to actually make a pick, that is if you are an analyst. For folks at home, the choice is usually simpler.
If Pats are playing, choose the other team (Duh!). Otherwise, pick the underdog or the loveable team. However, this year, even that logic won’t help you. the Saints are certainly underdogs and lovable. The Colts are equally lovable and Manning getting another ring to inch closer to Brady (where he is the underdog) is pretty compelling too.
However, there are times in life when one needs to make a choice. Tough and near impossible, but anyone can make a easy pick. I am going to make a tough pick and I have one week for it (1/31/10 to 2/7/10).
UPDATE (2/7/10): Would like the Saint's to win although wouldn't mind the Colts. There, I said it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment