Sunday, April 26, 2009

Basketball Shoes

Here are a few pictures of my Nike Hyperdunk basketball shoes bought in Feb’09. Played with this whole of Spring 09. And loving every minute of it.

The only tangible problem i see with these is that the minute people see this on me they assume I am some insane athlete and go hard at me. Well, I am not that and have adjusted to some pressure defense of late.

The cushion on the feet is soft and stable. However, it is a very thin layer and so I don’t wear it unless I am playing. My rebounding has improved because of my shoes. I feel more confident jumping up in air with these on. However, these shoes have restricted my post up game. I am not that sound on the technique and do bend around a bit to create space. I have adjusted the shots I take around the post and still not consistent. This is bound to change with more practice.

No comments: