Saturday, February 05, 2022

12 years later

The gap between this update and the last one is an unbelievable 12 years. I went through my old posts just now and found them interesting so decide to write some more, mostly just for myself. I don't have any plans of making this blogpost shared with a bunch of folks Sometime in 2021, after watching the hit Netflix Show called Queen's Gambit, I started playing chess again. Mahira also turned 6, and luck would have it, that was a perfect age to introduce Chess to kids. I have been playing it now almost daily for about 9 months. I have improved a bit althoug not as much as I'd like. Mahira is also taking some after school online coaching with Bay Area Chess and making steady progress. In January 2022, I have no other hobby other than playing chess. I am also actively trying to get a coach though my time commitments have made the sessions not that regular or engaging. I might use this blog for some chess notes so I can review them later

No comments: